The armpit is one of the most sensitive areas of the body, due to the presence of axillary lymph nodes, and that is why you want the purest formula in your deodorant.
The Soapwalla organic deodorant has international recognition because it not only is one of the purest formulas on the market, but also extremely efficient.
The 100% natural deodorant is formulated with super fine vegetable organic powders, white clay and organic essential oils of lavender, peppermint and tea tree which effectively absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria responsible for bad odors and ensure freshness and long lasting protection up to 24 hours.
The shea butter based creamy texture is very soft to the skin, easy to apply and absorbes fast without greasy or sticky effect and without staining clothes.
Recommended for all skin types.
- 100% natural formula packed with organic ingredients
- Extremely efficient against odours, even during challenging times (workouts, stress, running)
- Free of aluminium salts (including alaun stone), parabens, synthetic preservatives (phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, alcohol denat, BHT etc.), artificial dyes & fragrances, petrochemicals (ex: PEGs), silicon and plastic, derivates, dimethicone, mineral oils, EDTA, viscosity agents, propanediol, propylene glycol, alcohol, water etc.
- Not tested on animals.
- Jojoba Oil: Helps keep skin soft and supple and it is very well tolerated by all skin types, even the most sensitive
- Rosehip Oil: Has skin healing properties, being rich in pro-vitamin A, carotenoids and omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9
- Shea Butter: Penetrates deep into the skin to moisturize and nourish, insuring the skin is balanced and toned
- Kaolin Clay: Absorbs the sweat and purifies the axillary area
- Lavender Oil: Has soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Tea Tree Oil: Recognized as one of the best natural antiseptics, it has antibacterial and healing properties
- Bergamot Oil: Has mood brightening, refreshing and balancing essential oil, with antibacterial, toning, immunity stimulating and anti-oxidant properties.