Fruit Stem Cells and BioActive 8 Berry Complex and kombucha extract are rich in skin friendly probiotics and aminos, replenishing beneficial microflora. Clarifying willow bark and aloe vera gently foam to whisk away excess oil and dull surface cells, maintaining a healthy moisture barrier for clean, clear skin.
- Apple and grape stem cells (organic) have been shown to protect skin stem cells and delay the senescence of essential cells, combat chronological aging, protect the longevity of skin stem cells, fight photo-aging, amongst other properties.
- Willow Bark (organic): astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties soothe skin, neutralize bacteria and promote cell regeneration.
- Lemon Juice (organic): has excellent cleasing and regulating properties as well as energizing, relaxing effects. It promotes healthy skin renewal, stimulating circulation in order to decongest and detoxify.
- Sugar Cane (organic): the presence of antioxidants, flavonoids and phenolic compounds makes sugarcane juice a good option to achieve glowing, soft and moisturized skin while its exfoliating properties thin down the accumulation of dead cells and unblock pores, for an effective acne treatment. Additionally, sugarcane juice is a good source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) like glycolic acid, which help to increase cell turnover with visible anti-aging results.
- Kombucha: naturally occurring vitamins in kombucha promote healthy skin, regulate oil gland secretion and minimize clogged pores. Vitamins B & C act as natural antioxidants fighting against free radicals while organic acids help clean, firm and tighten pores reducing the appearance of age spots and wrinkles and balancing the skin's natural acid mantle.
The cleansing gel also contains other moisturizing and nourishing ingredients such as: grape seed polyphenols, verbena and rooibos extracts, lemongrass and lime oils as well as vitamins C and E.
For more information on the organic ingredients, please see the full ingredient list below.
Recommended for active & oily skin.