Organic pumpkin, rich in beta carotene, blended with manuka honey and citrus glycolic AHA, gently dissolves and lifts away dull surface cells, exfoliating and resurfacing for even tone and smooth texture, as Fruit Stem Cells Fruit Stem Cells and BioActive 8 Berry Complex help revitalize for a brighter, more luminous complexion.
- Apple and grape stem cells (organic) have been shown to protect skin stem cells and delay the senescence of essential cells, combat chronological aging, protect the longevity of skin stem cells, fight photo-aging, amongst other properties.
- Vitamin C: dramatically improves surface pigmentation, uneven tone and dark spots caused by sun damage and over-stimulation of melanin. Invigorates dermal circulation and cell turnover, boosts collagen and elastin and fortifies skin's immunity to defend against free-radicals that can age skin prematurely.
- Pumpkin Puree (organic): natural enzymes remove dehydrated cells to brighten and smooth.
- Manuka Honey: is one of the most unique and beneficial forms of honey in the world. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, manuka honey reduces redness and heals congested or inflamed skin. Additionally, Manuka is a natural humectant, promotes the structural growth of collagen in skin cells and oxygenates pores to draw out bacteria, drastically improving acne-prone areas.
- Glycolic Acid: AHA gently dissolves intra-cellular glue to exfoliate dead cells and impurities, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, fade scars and pigmentation and improve overall skin texture.
The mask also contains other moisturizing and nourishing ingredients such as: aloe vera juice, sunflower oil, pineapple juice, sugar cane extract, tamanu and meadowfoam oils, rooibos extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove powders, as well as vitamins C and E. For more information on the organic ingredients, please see the full ingredient list below.
Recommended for normal & combination skin