This sleek, minimalist preparation is an enchanting blend of nourishing cacao butter with soothing olive and harakeke oils. It features revolutionary Vinanza Grape from New Zealand’s sauvignon blanc grape seeds, soothing lavender and blue chamomile to calm sensitive skin as well as refresh and cleanse and hibiscus bloom for its gentle exfoliating action.
The nourishing consistency of the butter helps balance oil production and also boost dry and thirsty skin.
For mature, dry, sensitive and normal skin.
Elements of Beauty:
- Vinanza Grape: Vinanza Grape antioxidant extract is taken directly from sauvignon blanc grape seeds from Marlborough vineyards, which scientists have identified as having double the levels of polyphenolic antioxidants of grapes grown anywhere else in the world. Independent clinical trials* show Vinanza Grape improves elasticity and firmness in the skin by 16%. Antibacterial and astringent, it can also assist your skin with hydrating and smoothing.
- Harakeke flax: Harakeke is the Maori name for New Zealand flax, a luxurious botanical moisturizer that is packed with linoleic acid, which boosts the skin’s barrier layer, helping to seal in natural moisture.
- Cacao butter:Deeply moisturising and rich in antioxidants including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
- Blue camomille: Has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
The cream also contains other moisturizing and nourishing natural and organic ingredients: olive oil, shea butter, cera alba (beeswax), coconut oil, evening primrose oil, lavender oil.
Pure Plant Fragrance: Lavender
Certified organic by BioGro:
- 100% of ingredients from natural origin
- 71.5% of ingredients from organic cultivation.